Countless research have been done in regards to sex, sexuality and we human beings. Some were utterly useless to me, personally, but I found a lot of them were very interesting. Here are the most interesting and amazingly accurate sex facts I could dig up. I have helped categorize them into The Good, The Sad, And The OMG!. Enjoy.
1.Chocolate contains phenylethylamine, the same feel-good chemical responsible for the ecstatic high people experience through sexual attraction and love.
2. The majority of women experience a peak in libido just before their period.
3. During any given period, women who read romance novels have a tendency to have twice as many lovers as those who don’t.
4. Almost a third of all women over 80 years of age still have sex with their spouse or boyfriend.
5. The average woman will have sex more than 3,000 times over the course of her reproductive years.
6. During erection, a smaller flaccid penis tends to have a greater percentage increase than a larger flaccid penis.
7. Sex burns off an average of about 100 calories per session.
8. Most men under 40 years of age can achieve an erection in less than 10 seconds.
9. 41% of men would like to have sex more frequently. Only 29% of women share this urge.
10. Sex can relieve a headache – it releases the tension, which restricts blood vessels in the brain.
1.Telling a convincing lie to someone is much more difficult when you find them sexually attractive.
2. The point at which the average man reaches his sexual peak is between the ages of 17 and 18.
3. For 75% of men, ejaculation occurs within 3 minutes of penetration.
4. One in five women living with their boyfriend has more than one sexual partner.
5. Over 30% of men suffer from premature ejaculation. 10% of men are affected by erectile dysfunction.
6. The average aroused vagina is 4 inches long – shorter than the average erect penis, which measures in at 6 inches.
7. Straight men tend to have smaller penises than gay men.
8. Thirty four per cent of men have told lies in order to have sex. Ten per cent of women have done the same.
9. More than 50% of all cheating wives choose married men as their lovers.
10. 68% of men and 59% of women had a sexual liaison with someone in their past, which they have not told their current partner about.
1. A woman is more likely to want to commit adultery during ovulation than at any other time in her cycle.
2. Women who have given birth have darker labia minora than women who haven’t.
3. During sexual intercourse, in addition to the genitals and breasts, the inner nose also swells.
4. Every time they engage in oral sex with their partner, 30% of women swallow.
5. The earth could be re-populated to its current level using the number of sperm that could fit into an aspirin capsule.
6. During an average man’s lifetime, he will ejaculate approximately 17 litres of semen, which amounts to about half a trillion sperm.
7. According to experts, sex is about 10 times more effective as a tranquilliser than Valium
8. While giving birth, some women have been known to experience orgasm.
9. The longest erect penis on record was 13 inches. The smallest was 1cm
10. A teaspoon of semen contains approximately 5 calories