Man Dies After Sex Toy Got Stuck In His Body

vibratorrace-375x250

A 50-year-old man in UK has reportedly died after he spent five days motionlessly lying on the sofa with a sex toy stuck in his body.

Nigel Willis who for many years lived with his elderly mother got into a rather embarrassing incident after trying to diversify his sexual life with the help of a vibrator.

Nigel spent at least five days lying on the sofa and suffering from septic shock until one of his friends took him to a local hospital to intensive care unit where the doctors managed to remove the sex toy from the man’s anus.

Despite doctors’ best efforts Willis died two months later after failing to recover from his injuries. The post mortem report determined the cause of death as multi-organ failure, sepsis and a perforated bowel.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s